- We know this is not a picture of coconut oil. We chose it because it is reminds us of vacation. Our Fluffy Cloud Cream contains coconut oil. Why? Coconut oil is the most abundant source of lauric acid, a fatty acid known for its antimicrobial, moisturizing, and balancing properties. Aside from its anti-aging and skin-healing abilities, it also stimulates the production of collagen, and its vitamin E content protects the skin from sun damage.
Our Fluffy Cloud Cream Has Landed!
This dewy and hydrating cream soothes thirsty, stressed-out skin by steeping cells in a nourishing mix of vitamins, ceramides, and antioxidants.
Fluffy Cloud Cream provides your skin with a continuous burst of hydration. Skin looks instantly renewed, radiant, and replenished!
Oh Pineapple you're so fine you blow my mind.
- Fresh, ripe, and juicy pineapple isn't just for your summer drinks, it is also a main ingredient in our Pineapple Party Mask. Why? It gets rid of all the dead skin you've been walking around with all winter long. It gently exfoliates and leaves behind fresh glowing skin.
Sunflower Seed Oil
- Sunflower seed oil is rich in linoleic acid, these essential fatty acids can help maintain the skin barrier and decrease water loss. Sunflower seed oil also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Meet Mariah the Papaya
- Ah the beautiful papaya. Papaya has skin brightening properties that help clear blemishes and pigmentation. The enzyme papain, along with with the alpha-hydroxy acids, acts as a powerful exfoliator and dissolves inactive proteins and dead skin cells. This, in turn, will make your skin brighter and softer.
Neem Seed Oil
- The fatty acids and vitamin E found in neem oil are easily absorbed into the skin without leaving the skin greasy. Once absorbed, these powerful ingredients work to rejuvenate the skin’s cells and restore elasticity. Benefit-rich vitamin E acts as a free radical scavenger, by hindering the oxidizing processes in the skin. It promotes soft and supple skin, helps in reducing old scars and promotes healing. Neem Seed Oil also stimulates collagen production and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C, a nutrient quite important for skin health. They are also packed with antioxidants like proanthocyanidins and flavonoids that work great for the skin by delaying the signs of aging (like wrinkles).